Southern Lady's Market Monday

I am so excited for the very first Southern Lady's Market Monday!!

The Holidays are near and it is time for shoppers to start shopping! So I thought that this might be a great time to gain more exposure for our online shops. All you have to do is link in your item that you have for sale either on your blog, website, Ebay, Etsy, Artfire, etc. You are not required to do a blog post about this event. However, I hope that this will be good for all of us by giving us a little more exposure!! And though it is NOT REQUIRED, it would be helpful if you could tweet about it, facebook about it, blog about it or tell your friends about it! You can do all of those choices just by clicking the little social networking button below!! Easy, right!! The more we all help in spreading the word the better chance we have for success! Let's give this a try!

So come on in and link in your goodies in the link below!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely collection so far, Good Morning Barbara... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and easy!
    Thanks, and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the assistance! What a great idea. I really appreciate it! Best wishes. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some lovely things here! I'll do some tweeting. ::Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. BailiwickStudio thanks so much for the tweets!

    Beth, you are so welcome.

    Morning Monika!! Yes, there are some awesome items here!!

    Three Olde Keys you are sooooo welcome! Glad you could join in! You have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! Thank you. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the shops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this. I do something similar on Fridays at Apron Thrift Girl, so please make sure to visit and leave your link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Barbara for the doing this what a great idea!! I love all of these goodies what lovely Christmas gifts they would make! I've been telling friends so hopefully they will pop in here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! Good luck and best wishes. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoohooo, Christmas is getting closer and any of these wonderful items would make lovely gifts.
    Thank you Miss Southern for getting us all together.
    starrydeborah

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great! Thanks for doing this!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous idea!! I'll spread the word on my blog and facebook page! Thanks so much! Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I shared the link on facebook at www.facebook.com/monkeysoupdeigns2 and did a blog post here at www.myownlittleworld-leslie.blogspot.com. Thanks, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the great idea! I blogged about this at http://krschurr.blogspot.com/2010/11/gift-idea-for-you-vintage-lovers.html and tweeted it too, which automatically shows up on my Facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of wonderful things to see. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!